π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’ π™±πš•πš˜πš π™Ώπš˜πšœπš | π™ΎπšŒπšπš˜πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿

 

 
 18 OCTOBER 2019

It will please some of you to know that I have finally built up the courage to start a blog again,I've decided to do this as I enjoy reading other people's blog posts and I also see this as a way of talking to you guys and expressing my feelings and experiences throughout life in my writing.
My goal for this blog is to engage with people not only on my social media but on the outside world and for people to check my weekly blog posts every week. I would also like to make a promise to my readers, my promise to you is that I will be uploading a new weekly blog every week. Lots of you may be wondering what my focus for all my blog posts will be? Well I would like to revolve all my posts around, fashion, style, lifestyle and beauty. These are all topics I feel passionate about and can relate to and additionally I will enjoy writing these posts.
This is a short post mainly to introduce myself back into the blogging world and say hello to any new viewers who I may have.
I will have a subscribe button so you will never miss a post, however I will keep you all posted on my Instagram and Facebook when new posts are uploaded, I look forward to posting within the next week or so with my first blog post, it's a goodbye for now; I will see you all later.

Lucie Lou's Blog Style
xoxox

Comments