π™°π™³πš„π™»πšƒ 𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿 πšƒπ™Ύ π™±πš„πšˆ π™Έπš‚π™°'πš‚ | π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿





10 November

As adult life starts to creep up on you, you soon have to realise that you are no longer a child anymore and you need to start thinking like an adult and doing things like an adult. This brings me onto this blog post about all things houses, mortgages and help to buy ISA's. This topic I use to shy away from a lot as it use to confuse me and I didn't think I would ever fly the nest and leave home. However I have finally decided that buying a house is definitely something I want to do in my
life and follow my parents footsteps.


As a first time buyer I had no clue as to what the options would be for me buying a house. It's only until recently the alerts about opening an Help to buy ISA before the end of this month I realised it was a thing. I researched it and decided that it seemed like a reasonable thing to do. Some people might think this seems like a very logical thing to do however I and some others may of been clueless to this topic.

After finally deciding that this is the option I wanted to go down I went to my everyday bank Barclays (however you can go to whichever bank you want) and speak to someone for advice on the best option. Whether your planning to buy a house on your own or with someone else, a help to buy ISA is possibly one of the best ways for first time buyers to get on the property ladder. When I went into my local branch it was all explained to me very detailed as to what the best choice for me and my partner would be and when I would be best applying for an ISA.

It is honestly one of the best things I have done as it’s allowed me to have a goal and start saving, it’s something that gives me motivation to get an end result of buying a house! It is so simple to set up if you go with Barclays (or possibly any other bank) you can do it from your fingertips on your banks app or online.

Even if you don’t have any intentions on buying a house soon, I would recommend that you still open one before the end of the month as once the opportunity of the help to by ISA has gone it’s gone! You can put a maximum of £200.00 a month so if you have any money left then you can easily put that away and then over time you’ll accumulate a balance which could go towards a house. So this advice is to open one, I am no expert on it so I can’t give any real information on all the details but if it’s something you’ll consider to do I would do it now, I wish I did it sooner.

I am aiming to move out in a year or two so this gives me enough time to save in my help to buy ISA to have a deposit on a house. I am super excited to do all my house up the way I want it, which I’m sure I will do many blogs about. I can’t wait for that feeling of having the keys to my very own house and it’s a goal in my life which I will achieve. This blog might not appeal to everyone but it’s advice to everyone to think about.

Bye for now, see you all next week with another weekly blog!

Lucie Lou Blog Style
Xoxoxo

Comments