π™Όπ™°π™½π™ΈΓˆπšπ™΄ 𝙳𝙴 πš…π™Ύπ™Έπš π™΅πšŠπšŸπš˜πšžπš›πš’πšπšŽπšœ/ πš†πš’πšœπš‘ πš•πš’πšœπš | π™ΎπšŒπšπš˜πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿


20 OCTOBER 2019

After promising another blog after my last one, here I am at it again with another blog post. This blog post is about one of my favourite topics. Fashion. I have always been massively into fashion and I like to be on trend. There are so many high street stores out there with all the up to date trends and fashion statements. I don't often go shopping on the high street as I spend most of my time browsing through the shops online, most of the trends are found right at your fingertips nowadays. Fashion online is becoming more popular each day as everything can be purchased online, which brings me onto this blog. Just recently I have found a new brand which I found on instagram and has now became one of my absolute faves, some of you may have heard it some of you may have not. Manière de void is the brand which I am focusing on today and would be described as a very required taste of fashion. When it comes to fashion I am very plain and simple but I like this style as you are able to dress it up and down. I have found some very appealing outfit pieces on this website which brings me on to show you my wishlist from this brand. I hope to get these in my wardrobe over the next couple of months. With winter fast approaching I think these are such staple pieces which you can't go wrong with.


  • Firstly on my wish list: RSVP JUMPER DRESS beige

https://www.manieredevoir.com/collections/womens-dresses/products/rsvp-jumper-dress-beige




This dress is such a basic piece however it is something that can be cute to just wear during the day you could really dress this up or dress this down however it is a key to every girls wardrobe. Personally with my style of fashion I think this would be nice paired with some black sock boots or all white trainers and then styled with a faux fur longline coat (not real fur) this will add some warmth to your outfit whilst still looking trendy. This outfit could be worn day to night as it is so versatile and you can really make this your own.





  • Moving onto the next beauty I found: BAD DECISIONS T SHIRT- GREY

https://www.manieredevoir.com/collections/womens-tops-t-shirt/products/bad-decisions-t-shirt-grey



Your probably thinking this is just any ordinary T shirt however I liked the style of it and the quality of the T shirt seemed good. I see this as another basic piece which is needed especially for this time of year when it is still autumnal and you are still able to leave the knitted jumpers at home. Personally I would style this with a pair of bleach denim jeans, black jeans or possible a black leather skirt to add more to the outfit and this paired with trainers or again sock boots and any jacket, I would match this with either a leather jacket or possibly a faux fur jacket (depending on the occasion) this would look like you've tried with your outfit without really trying. I would see this as more of a day time outfit however if you wanted to style this in the evening you could with a pair of heels. This is another outfit which is so versatile and you can wear it with almost anything.




  • Lastly: MILITARY JACKET DRESS- NATURE CAMO

https://www.manieredevoir.com/collections/womens-dresses/products/military-jacket-dress-nature-camo



This is a piece has a very required style. Some people may look at this and think it is too different/ out there and that it wouldn't suit them, however you never know until you try. Sometimes going out of your comfort zone is good, this will allow you to experiment with fashion and the current trends. This piece is very versatile as you can wear it not only as a dress but also as a jacket, this makes it another piece of clothing that can be worn in many ways. Personally I would wear this as a dress as I was first appealed to this when I saw it online. This would look nice for a evening outfit as it is sophisticated however also has an edge to it and it is something different which is very flattering. Pairing this with some simple heels or boots would really give this outfit a little something.




This brings me to the end of my wishlist as the list could go on, however they are three of the main pieces of clothing I love from this brand and that I hope to see in my wardrobe in the next few months. This type of blog may or may not appeal to you all however I like and enjoy the creating of fashion blogs as it allows me to show my style and fashion but also lets me write all my thoughts of fashion. I love all three of these looks as they can be paired with almost anything and are all very adaptable especially for this time of year with the unpredictable weather.



I hope this style of blog is something you'll enjoy reading, I love giving fashion and outfit inspiration and hope this can give some to you. Now I understand some of you may think that this brand comes across expensive, however this does't stop you from styling outfits similar to these, there are so many shops out there both online and on the high street so you could easily recreate these looks. 




That's it from me for now, so I'll speak to you all shortly with the next blog!

Lucie Lou's Blog Style xoxox




Comments