π™Όπš’ π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšœπš”πš’πš—πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽ πšπšŠπšŸπš˜πšžπš›πš’πšπšŽπšœ | π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿


1 December 19




Hey all,
How has your week been? Just like that we are in December. November went like a flash, that means the mad rush to Christmas is just around the corner? Have you all started your Christmas shopping? Sadly this blog isn’t about Christmas I’m waiting on for that one... so keep yours eyes peeled!

This one is all about my November skincare favourites. Over the past month I’ve discovered some amazing skincare products. Whilst I’m not normally that adventurous I’ve decided that I wanted to mix up my skincare routine and share with you what I use. My skincare favourites are very standard but I have found some new products which I also absolutely love. Which brings me onto my favourites.

Firstly skincare. I’m not going to lie, I am generally quite lazy with my skincare and I should spend more time on it really, but I’m someone who wants a quick skin routine to do before work and before bed so I have found some beauties that help me do this because let’s face it (get it haha) nobody wants to be stood in the bathroom for ages. My skin routine is very basic and it revolves around 4 products, which I have found all these during last month which is why they are going into my November favourites. Firstly my face scrub. I use this daily and I swear by it, my skin is very sensitive so I was always hesitant to use a face scrub however I found a lot of Youtubers we’re using this and saying how amazing it was so I decided to bite the bullet and give it ago this product is called Neutrogena visibly clear and I absolutely love it, and I’ve actually found it has helped me with my dry skin as I’d gets rid of all the makeup and dirt in my skin, I could honestly just use this product because it makes my skin feel AMAZING. It is super affordable and I got this from B&M (if you’ve never been in there your missing out) I think it cost me something around £5.00 and it lasts such a long time I got this the beginning of November and I’ve still got it now so it’s super affordable and lasts. Every morning I get up and splash warm water on my face whilst avoiding getting my lashes wet (because if you know you know) and then apply about a 50p coin amount on my face and place it on my face and spread it across, it has little bits in it which then makes it a scrub I then leave that on my face for about  2 minutes, then with a flannel I scrub it off with warm water once this is all off your skin feels so refreshed and clean. I honestly swear by this product and I will continue using it especially at this time of year. And that’s why it has made my November favourites.




Next is my next step to my skin routine. Which is actually just recently become one of my favourites which if you got check out my last blog that will tell you all about it. The Cetaphil face cleanser, I finally got round to trying the sample and I instantly fell in love with the product so I had to buy a full sized one. This is honestly one of the best skincare products I have ever used and it goes well after using the scrub. It makes my skin feel so silky and smooth and I honestly love it. So thanks to Glossy box I may have never found this beauty. This is definitely something that’s staying in my skincare routine. Simply apply a little pea size to your finger and rub it all over your skin and then wash off again with hot water. I love this product so much and because I got the pump version, if I ever travel anywhere I place some in a little tub and then I can take it with me. I don’t think I could go without this product now. I have found since using this as well  my makeup goes on so much nicer so I guess you could use it as primer. This is definitely a November favourite and will continue to be one of my favourites. You can purchase this from Superdrug or boots, or even online. Couldn’t recommend anymore.



Moving onto another skincare product. This has been one of my favourites for a hell of a long time. And I know it’s a go to for a lot of people. That’s it the ganier Micellar water. I have been using this for easily a year now. I love it. Once my skin has been cleaned with the scrub and the cleanser I then use this to just make sure my face feels fully cleansed. Since I discovered this product my skin really has felt the best it’s ever felt. I don’t know if any of you knew but I use to suffer really bad with my skin when I was younger. I was so self conscious about it. I tried everything to make my skin better. You name it I tried it. I was even on medication to try and help, and it didn’t help what so ever. It wasn’t until I came across this it actually helped me skin massively, something so simple. So this isn’t just a November favourite it’s like a life saver haha. I apply this with a cotton pad and cleanse my whole face with it. I couldn’t go a day without this product. It is such a necsissity to my routine. You can buy this from anywhere I always get mine from either Sainsbury’s or if your in b&m they do it really cheap in there. Also just if your planning on going away, take a trip into primark they have little mini's which are perfect for weekends away or holidays! I always pick some of theses up whenever I go in there because I love it so much. If you haven't tried it already go ahead and try it.



My last skincare favourite is something so simple and I honestly love so much, Sudocream. This is also a product I love and wouldn’t want to run out of. I use this alongside with my micellar water to help clear my skin up. Everyone said use toothpaste but it doesn’t work. However this works like a dream. I always use this if my skin is flaring up or if I have a rash but you can honestly use sudocream for everything. If you’ve got a rash put sudocream on it, spot sudocream. Cuts sudocream. I just love the product so much. The other day I even saw a baby minutature version and it was the cutest thing ever I wish I had got it for when I go on my travels. I know so many people who use this product and say it works wonders. My sister, Mum, Boyfriend and friends. It's 100% one of the best purchases made for my skin. I've also recently just found out a little hack if you mix this with bio oil (which is also amazing) it makes the most amazing moisturiser. I tried this during the week and it is soooo good better than any other moisturiser. I'd definitely give this a go if your a sufferer of dry skin especially in these winter months.

Thats it from me this week. I hope that my skincare secrets to perfect skin will help some of you guys. I'd love to hear from you about what you think. I honestly swear by this skin care routine to keep my skin healthy and clear especially through these winter months. I am hoping to find out some more secrets to perfect skin and looking at trying some new skin care products in the new year to find some new untried skincare beauties. I enjoy sharing with you guys reviews and my favourites. Now it is christmas time. I am looking forward to blogging about things all festive, it's a time of spending time with family and friends and being merry. I'll see you next week at this time again for a festive filled blog post. Until then have a fabulous week, and I will see you soon. Bye for now.


LucieLouBlogStyle
xoxoxox

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lucieturner__/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lucieloublogstylexo/
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lucie.turner.12


Comments