πš„πš—πšπšŽπš› £πŸΈπŸ» πšœπšπš˜πšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πšπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ, πšπšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπšžπš— | π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿

8 December




It’s now that time of year, everything gets a little bit more exciting and festive, I do love this time of year as it’s a nice time to share memories with friends and family and I love giving gifts, however as much as a love doing this it can seem to be a very expensive time of year which nobody likes! However with this gift guide blog I can help you get sorted for Christmas without spending an absolute fortune. Keep reading on to find more of my stocking filler ideas and gift ideas for all your loved ones this Christmas.


Firstly I will start with stocking fillers. This use to be one of my favourite things to open as a child. Such a nice added present to the bundles of other presents. What I love about stockings is you can put little presents in them, I use to get a lot of essentials in a stocking which was so good for this time of year. From socks, notebooks, pens, makeup, chocolate you can literally put whatever you want in them but I mainly put little added extra presents in them. My idea behind this blog was to keep the cost down so these are all ideas under £25.00 which will allow you to spend your money wisely this Christmas. I’m going to cover presents for everyone so I’ve got your back. Below I will list some perfect stocking ideas for you to include in your friends and families stockings this year, I have included a little bit of everything for everyone- under £25.00.


My first idea which I think would be perfect for a ..... selfie queen. A thumbs up smartphone selfie ring light, you can simply add this to your phone and take the most flawless photos, its all about the lighting. Not going to lie, this would be a perfect stocking filler for myself. I love taking pictures, cherishing memories is definitely  something I need to do more of. You can get these from anywhere however I found this one on ASOS for £9.99 which is a convienent price and a perfect present for the stocking.


Moving onto my next stocking present idea, similar to the last one however this time it is something that physically takes the photos. An Fujifilm Intax Mini Film. However this isn't for the actual camera these are just for the films for the camera, don't make the mistake I did one year hahah. They are perfect for someone who has one of these cameras (which would make a perfect main present) I love mine, they are such a nice way of capturing the perfect photo and the films are an expense you don't want yourself, so if someone got you them as  stocking filler that would be ideal. I also found these on Asos, they were £20.00 for 10x2, which is one of the cheapest I have seen them.


Next is for a music, “I sing in the shower” lover. This present is one of them which seems great at the time but you may find annoying, however I think it is brilliant. A shower speaker, I am someone who quite likes listening to music in the shower but are scared to take my phone in there, however with this beauty of a present you can now do this without the worry. This speaker is from Asos again (YES I loveeee ASOS) it costs £20.00 so super affordable to get that perfect present for someone.


The next one would be ideal for me, a coffee lover. if your anything like me you love coffee and have coffee everyday. This is a pocket cup which is a normal sized cup to begin with and you can collapse it to a little cup which is perfect when travelling or even on your journey to work and then this makes it easy to put in your handbag. I think this invention is genius and I intend to buy one of these myself. They are selling at a good price of £11.99, from you guessed it ASOS. Lets face it everything I am mentioning is from there. I should of called it ASOS gift guide haha.


Moving onto a present that if you know someone who is perhaps looking at going travelling in the new year. This might be a perfect stocking filler for them. A around the world money box. The money box is in the shape of a suitcase. I saw this and thought it would be perfect for anyone who is looking to go travelling in the new year. It adds a personal touch as well, which makes saving for going travelling more fun. I think this present is perfect for a stocking as it is very thoughtful, looking like you've made a bigger effort then needing to, additionally this only costs £14.00 from ASOS.


Next is onto one of my favourite things to receive in a stocking, chocolate. I am a massive chocolate lover and you can't have christmas without chocolate everywhere, this would be an ideal stocking filler present for me, I use to love getting chocolate for christmas and eating it for breakfast just because it was christmas. I have found one of the cutest boxes of chocolates which would be perfect for a stocking, they are from one of my absolute faves Hotel Chocolat. I found these little santa's which makes it different from just any normal chocolate they are £2.50 per box and would be such a treat for anyone to get in there stockings this christmas.

There is nothing more personal then getting a personalised gift. I love getting these kind of gifts as they have a bit more of a meaning behind them. If your anything like me you never get anything personalised, as my name is spelt differently. However I do like this as it makes me unique from others. I have found the perfect gift for anyone who likes something with a bit more meaning. These keyrings are perfect for your car keys. You can either have your initials on them or full names. These kind of gifts are nice for friends or even family and they are so adorable at only £4.50 from Etsy. I will definitely be getting these as a gift this Christmas. So friends or family you could get one of these this Christmas haha.

Next is one for your guy friends. A man shoe kit. You know someone who likes to polish and look after their shoes then look no further with this gift from Lisa Angel. This comes in a lovely wooden crafted box and is at a reasonable price of £10.00. I think this present is ideal for a dad or potentially a boyfriend.

Finally the last stocking filler idea, this is the most expensive one on here however it is perfect for someone who wants to get a good present without breaking the bank. It’s a set of  JLB headphones. They have such good sound quality and probably the equivalent to beat headphones. If you know a music lover or perhaps someone who needs a new set of headphones for the gym then theses would be perfect they’re from ASOS and they cost £24.99 so the higher end of a stocking filler but a perfect present which I’m sure wouldn’t be a disappointment.

That’s all from me this week. I hope I’ve given you some Christmas inspiration without breaking the bank, theses are all just some simple ideas which I found however there are so many little gifts under £25.00 out there so if your stuck this Christmas for presents I recommend going on Lisa Angel and Asos especially as they do such perfect gifts for this time of year. This blog has really got me into the festive spirit and with only around 17 days to go. If you haven’t already there is a subscribe button on my website which will mean you’ll never miss a blog.

I just also want to say thank you all for your support recently it has been so amazing and I never knew I’d have such a big audience I can’t thank you all enough.

LucieLouBlogStyle xoxox


Comments