π™Όπš’ πš‹πšžπšŒπš”πšŽπš πš•πš’πšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ 𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšŸπš’πšœπš’πš πš‹πš’ πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ | π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿


22 December


Hey all,

I'm back again. With only 2 days to go until christmas I am sooo unprepared I still need to do the mad panic of wrapping presents up. I do love doing this on Christmas Eve though it really gets me excited. Anyway this has got me excited for the new upcoming year, once christmas is out the way all I can think about is holidays and all of the nice places I want to visit in the year. Sadly I won't be able to go on holiday much next year as me and my boyfriend are saving up for a house YAY!!! which yeah I am gutted about because I can't go on holiday, but I am honestly so excited to have my own space and be living in my own home. You can't have it all I guess. Anyway I can always tell you guys about all the places I wish to visit by the age of thirty if possible.

From a young age I’ve always been well travelled and been to a fair few countries as I was very lucky to be taken on so many nice holidays with my parents and family. Some of the places I’ve got to experience have been amazing and I honestly wish I could travel so much more than I do already. However the money and time needed behind travelling makes it very difficult. I’d love to one day do a travel themed blog, however when that day will come I don’t know. However I am very grateful for the places I have been. I have so many places I would love to go to and it’s my aim to go to as many of them by the age of thirty.

Firstly starting off with....


NEWYORK





Yeah I know it all seems very stereotypical and everyone’s been there. However it’s a place I’ve never been able to visit. It’s one of them places I’d love to say I’ve been and if it’s anything like the pictures I see then it looks amazing. Most people think of New York as an upgraded London! However I couldn’t tell you! Either way I would love to go to experience it myself. I had plans in my head of possibly going here for my 21st birthday, both my mum and boyfriend have always wanted to go so I was thinking of possibly making a trip of it with family and to celebrate my birthday. Yeah maybe my 21st is under 2 years away but I can dream haha! There is so much I’d love to do in New York other than the shopping because I love shopping and wherever I go I am where the shopping mall is. I would also like to visit places such a Central Park, times square with the broadway theatre, the 9/11 memorial museum, brooklyn night life and I would absolutely loveeee to do a helicopter ride over the beauty of a city NewYork. Could you imagine??? All these activities I have seen pictures and videos and if they don't say enough about the city then I don't know what will. This is by far one of the top places I want to visit, and I would love to take my family.


AUSTRALIA





This is somewhere I’ve not always been like I need to go there, however I’ve seen a few people go there this year and looking at it, it looks an amazing country that I would definitely want to visit. My parents and sister have been lucky enough to go however sadly I wasn’t born at the time they went which is very disappointing. The only thing which puts me off would be the flight and how it is sooooo long and I’m not sure how I would cope haha as I'm so fidgety,  however the county you get to visit after the long haul flight makes it seem so worth it. In Australia I want to do the typical things such as see koalas, go snorkelling in the amazing sea water in Australia, go and explore the countries culture and see the amazing waterfalls that have natural formed. Finally something I have always wanted to do is go on a safari, and what a better place to do it then Australia, I love the aspect of seeing animals in there natural habitat and living freely. As much as I love going to zoo's I hate seeing the animals all caged up, it really annoys me, so to be able to see them in their natural habitat seems a more friendly way of looking at the animals. I hope that I would be able to tick this off my bucket list of places to visit by the time I am 30.


BARBADOS



Barbados is that country that looks picture perfect. I would like to go to a country like this with my partner as it seems such a chilled, romantic and beautiful country to visit. I know a lot of people who have been lucky to visit this already, and let’s face it I am very jealous. The pictures I see on Instagram of this country looks out of this world. Such a picturesque place to visit. Whilst this country has only just recently become a new bucket list place, the things to do are endless. If I was every fortunate enough to visit I would love to go see the turtles, and if you don't know this already they are definitely one of my favourite animals and what I would do to be in the water with them is undeniable. They are such beautiful animals and if you can't already tell I am a massive animal lover and if I can see a different animal in each country I will.
Additionally I would love to be in Barbados of the time of carnival. I have never been to a carnival and they just look so much fun. When I lived in spain I never got the chance to see there carnival as I was too young. However I could imagine this carnival being like no other. The amazing floats and costumes really fascinate me and it would be something I would love to be involved within. Barbados have some of the most incredible beaches, I wouldn't miss any chance in going and exploring the beaches they have there, with there crystal blue water and white sand. Wouldn't say no to spending my afternoon on there. Finally other than the 10000 other things to do in this country my last main thing would be to visit Bridgetown, if you didn't know it is the capital of Barbados. I would simply love to go visit it, look in the shops, maybe pop into a coffee shop and take in the view of the sea with the boats passing daily. JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!


THAILAND



Thailand, everyone has been there. Well apart form me haha, hence why I have added it to my bucket list of places to visit by the time I am 30. I have always wanted to visit it since I was young however I have never had the opportunity to go. Me and my dad have always wanted to visit it whilst my mum never seems too keen on this one. Which is beyond me? Oh I know why because she is obsessed with Dubai (Which if you have never been to it is such an amazing, out of the ordinary of a country) Anyway going off topic, me and my dad are thinking that possibly we will take a venture out to Thailand together. There are a range of things I would love to do here. Yes most of the things I want to do are animal related.
I would love to be able to go see the elephants (no I wouldn't ride them) I want to go into the water and wash them,  sounds pretty rank but I would love to do this as an experience. They are such lovely animals. I want to get up close to them.
No not like at colchester zoo when they take a piece of apple from you haha. This has been all over my Instagram this summer and I am sooooo jealous of people who have done this. I also want to go to Monkey beach this is such a cool invention, who would of thought it seeing an actual monkey on a beach. I love these animals and I think this would be such a cool experience to have and such an amazing memory to keep hold of. This is why I love holidays because they aren't just holidays they are memories that you'll remember forever. This is something I want to do more next year make memories. I would also like to visit and explore Bangkok during my time here,  visit all the quirky markets and side streets and see Thailand for itself. Finally, pig island. Yes an island for pigs. It is what it says you just play with cute pigs on a secret pig beach in Thailand, sounds like something I would love to do.




ICELAND



This is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit! My boyfriend and best friend  was the person who inspired me to want to go here. I would love to visit this country around Christmas time as I think this would be such a lovely place to go to get you in the spirit for christmas (as this year it doesn’t feel very Christmassy at all) I hope to possibly go either 2021 or 2022 as I would be in my new house by then and then I can focus on getting a holiday booked yay!!
When I eventually get to go here I would like to be able to catch the northern lights it’s something everyone wants to be fortunate to be able to see, and if you get to see them you are incredibly lucky. It looks incredible!
I'd also like to go see the blue lagoon in Iceland. Just to chill in the blue lagoon with a mud mask on and be greeted with a drink, it sounds like a luxury spa to me (which is also something I'd love to do). Iceland isn't a place I'd visit for a long time but I would spend a couple of days just to experience how beautiful this place really is, it's definitely one for the gram haha. Finally the  Iceland waterfalls, there are around 10 different ones you can visit, I'd love to see them all however the best ones which I'd like to go see are GULLFOSS waterfall, GLYMUR which is the 2nd tallest & finally the Lava waterfall, which is called HRAUNFOSSAR. Each of these look so amazing and to be able to see them in real life would be incredible.



BARCELONA




I was actually due to go to Barcelona this year however sadly was unable to go due to personal reasons so therefore it remains on one of my bucket list of places to go. Such a beautiful city which is becoming more touristy each year. Barcelona is a perfect city to go for a long weekend with a friend, friends or maybe a partner. This city is one for many things to do explore and do. Firstly the Husky cafe, I couldn't find a picture to show you however there is a dog cafe in Barcelona which is so cool and I mean what an idea. If your a dog lover like me this is such an invention. Sipping coffee whilst surrounding by dogs. Life is great. That says it all and I need to go, for my love of coffee an dogs.
I would also want to go here to simply just to walk around the beautiful city, exploring all the streets in Barcelona looking in all of the shops. I love the idea of going in the summer so you could get some good pictures of the city and nice pics for the gram. Moving onto the nightlife, I've heard good things about the night life and I do love a good night out so here in Barcelona it would be rude not to experience a night out here. There is a big range of bars which gives you a choice. Which doesnt go to say I would love to go out for plenty of meals during my stay here. Finally the well known football stadium, this is generally my boyfriends choice of place to go, but I mean I would have to go I am in Barcelona right??? To be fair I would probably enjoy it more than him as I do surprisingly enjoy watching football when I can. So this would definitely be something I would do during my time in Barcelona.




PARIS




Finally the last one on the bucket list of places, I'd love to travel everywhere.
I should of been an air hostess!! But I did try and I was sadly too short, anyway Paris this is a typical place to go with your love to perhaps celebrate a birthday or an anniversary as Paris is seemed to have the image for romance. I have always wanted to go here even if I didn't have a boyfriend
(but now I have an even bigger excuse). Besides that when I was younger I did go to Disney land Paris but I don't remember it, so I would love to go do that again to relive my childhood, lets face it who doesn't love disney?
During my time here I would also love to do the general touristy bits which you can't not do such as visit the Eiffel tower, that just screams Paris to me. Getting cute pics in Paris by the Eiffel Tower. Also being wined and dined up there would be very romantic and maybe one day I could experience this, I would also like to go to the lock bridge and put my lock on there to leave a mark with me in Paris, obviously only do this if you have a partner, otherwise it may seem very weird haha. Other than that I would generally love visiting Paris to again say I have been there. I finally would love to go in the little cafes in Paris as they are nothing like what we have here back in the UK. Finally you can't forget the wine, food and snails (ewww I don't like them either) but I will give them a miss.


Thats it from me today guys, I hope you enjoyed reading about all the places I would love to visit by the age of 30 which before you know it I will be, scary I know.

Tell me where you'd like to go visit?

I just would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Thats it from Lucie Lou Blog Style until after Christmas, have a magical time getting spoilt and also spending time with people who mean the most. I will be back posting on 28th December, all I say is I will try my absolute hardest in getting this ready for you for this date but like everyone else I would love to spend time with my friends and family, so please bare with.... have a fabulous Christmas.
Speak to you all soon.


LucieLouBlogStyle xoxox





Comments