π™Ώπšžπš–πš™πš”πš’πš— π™Ώπš’πšŒπš”πš’πš—πš| π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿











03 NOVEMBER 2019

As we all know it’s come to that time of year again the clocks go back, the evenings are getting darker and nights are getting cosier!! This time of year is for getting cosy around a fire, drinking hot chocolates whilst snuggling up to a blanket.

Many seasonal events start happening at this time of year which is why I love it, which brings me to a blog about pumpkin picking! Over the past week everyone has had the excitement over Halloween! I am generally not normally a person who would get too involved with Halloween! However this year I have got more in the spirit of it! The past few weeks I have been  doing activities involving Halloween! 

Last weekend me and my boyfriend went pumpkin picking at Algy Farm shop in Dereham. I have always wanted to go pumpkin picking however I’ve never done it... so I dragged him out to come pumpkin picking with me. I was very excited about picking my own pumpkin for the first time.




Every year I’ve always just gone to the supermarket and just picked my own pumpkin there however there was no excitement in doing that. So I decided this year I wanted to do something different and more seasonal so I thought I’d go out and pick my own, I’ve never gone out and picked my own so I was extremely excited. I looked into where the best place around me (Norfolk) would be to go get some and came across this farm and luckily it was one of the last days they were doing it so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to go. So last Sunday we took a trip to Algy farm shop. 

Whilst the sun was out there was a distinctive chill, it was the perfect autumn weather for this. So I bundled my new favourite fluffy coat from Topshop and wrapped up warm and drove to the land of pick your own pumpkins. 

When we arrived there on the right there was a massive field full of pumpkins, Orange everywhere. Whilst there wasn’t as many as I originally thought there would be, there were plenty to pick from. I walked round the field trying to dodge the muddy puddles to find the perfect pumpkin to take home with me. Most of the big ones had gone however I finally found one.

It was such a lovely afternoon, it felt like the first autumn day this year.  I'd definitely recommend this farm to anyone it is perfect for whether you want to pick up some fresh veg, pumpkin picking, just a stroll though the farm or go for some wood fire pizzas (which I must say were delicious). This farm is also open to buy your own real Christmas tree, I can’t wait to go there and pick my own Christmas tree, as a family tradition. 





Coat- Topshop 
Dress- pretty little thing 
Shoes- Converse 
Lipstick- glossy box (will be doing a blog about this)

That’s it for now, however I have some more exciting blogs coming your way. 

Lucie Lou Blog Style 
Xoxoxox





Comments