πš†πšŽπšŽπš”πšŽπš—πš π™ΆπšŽπšπšŠπš πšŠπš’ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš™πš’πšπšŠπš• πšŒπš’πšπš’|π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟷𝟿



17 November

(Oxford Street)

Hello how are you all?
After an adventurous and manic weekend last weekend, it is nice to have a weekend of chilling and doing nothing, which gives me time to sit down and write this blog for you all. Last weekend I was very fortunate to be treated to a trip to London for mine and my partners Anniversary and what a great weekend it was! A weekend of exploring, shopping and indulging on delicious food and drink. Please take me back to last weekend.
Our Hotel was beautiful and I was surprised at staying in one of my favourite Hotel chains, The Hilton if non of you have heard it I personally think it’s one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in they are so lovely and so worth paying the extra pennies to go. The Hotel was on a large scale, very modern and stylish throughout, and only a few steps away from the hotel and into the beautiful city itself. Each morning began with an Early(ish) wake up call so we could make it in time for breakfast.
The breakfast itself was amazing and the choice of food available was huge. There was everything you could ever want for breakfast. A choice of both a fully cooked english breakfast including eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns (my favourite). Or on the other side there was a more continental side of breakfasts with the choice of croissants, toast, all the cereal you could want, muffins, bread, fruit, cheese. It was endless. I, myself mainly opted for a bit of both after all you've got to make the most of a breakfast spread.

Hilton- Doubletree hilton London Docklands 

After arriving on the Friday, I was surprised and treated for our Anniversary to the Coppa Club. It is honestly so beautiful and will not disappoint. It is located in Tower Bridge, I knew I was going to London however I didn’t know I was going here. I've always wanted to go to the Coppa Club so that night we got all dressed up and put on our best attire and headed to this magical restaurant where you could have dinner in a glass igloo (minus being freezing).  After getting all glammed up we made our way to the hotel lobby to go to our destination for the evening. There was one added extra detail, like normal people you go to places via taxi or a bus. No not us we had to go on a boat to get there, so yeah I went of a rocky boat in heels (which proved very difficult clinging onto Ryan all the time) talk about travelling in style it was such a cool and different way of travelling, it took roughly 5 minutes on the boat. Once arriving we were served and taken to our table straight away, we was fortunate enough to have one of the igloo shaped huts, i've never been so excited. I've forever seen them on Instagram however I had never done it. It was soo cool. I really enjoyed the aspect of getting all dressed up again (I rarely dress up) and spend the evening over a nice candle lit dinner with my boyfriend, with amazing food  (I had the beef Ragu) and nice drinks. I couldn't recommend this place enough, if your ever in the area I would say definitely give this a try you won't be disappointed.You can go throughout the day for breakfast or afternoon tea if that's more your thing. 

Coppa Club (inside the Coppa club and the beef Ragu which I ordered)
Nightly, after our meal, we headed back to the hotel bar which was very stylish and ordered a large gin (rhubarb) which is my absolute fave, and Ryan ordered a beer and then we carried on chatting about everything and anything. 

Outfit for the evening:
I've had many questions as to where my outfit from the evening was from, if you head over to my instagram it is all tagged on there I will put my social media links below. However the Satin dress is from Pretty Little Thing and is super flattering and easy to pair with any heels. The perspex heels are from ISAWITFIRST. One of my favourite shops online, they are super easy to pair with any outfit and flattering.

Outfit for the evening (Photo on my instagram)

Dress- Pretty Little Thing 
Here is something similar to this if you'd like to recreate this look from Miss Guided


Heels- I SAW IT FIRST
Here are some from I SAW IT FIRST, grab them before they are gone.



Moving onto the Saturday. Don't get me wrong as much as I could of chilled and spent the time in the hotel, we wanted to go visit the City and explore the surroundings. It was a typical autumn/winter day, wet, rainy and cold with a slight bit of sun, however we wrapped up and headed to the tube station to experience Oxford Street for the first time. It was certainly a day for shop till you drop. After getting on the worst experience tube journey to Oxford Street, we arrived and it was heaven, shop after shop and such a busy and exciting atmosphere. If you enjoy shopping London is definitely somewhere you should go.You could walk for miles, so many shops to explore (almost didn't have enough time to go in everything). It had every shop you'd want and more. After going in every shop and spending maybe a bit to money we both felt exhausted and decided to rest our legs we decided to sit down and go to a well known cookie parlour called "Bens cookies" and OMG they were the most amazing cookies you'll ever have. I got the white chocolate one and Ryan got the milk chocolate one. They were an absolute dream.


Ben's Cookies (On Oxford Street)


I could of gone on and on shopping, however some of my favourite shops on Oxford Street were Pull and bear (where I made a purchase), Zara I thought the one in Norwich was good however here I had the choice of three different Zara's it was heaven, Zara has to be on of my favourite shops worldwide. Where there is a Zara I am in there. I then went into Topshop, which was made up of three floors, one for accessories, one for general casual clothes and one for shoes and outwear. I could of purchased loads of things, Ryan had to drag me away from the shop. Ive never seen a shop like it, it even had a photo booth, a cupcake stall, hairdressers, nail bar and a tattoo and piercing parlour and a personal shopper section. I easily must of spent 2 hours in there. 





After there we went into Selfridges, it was soooooo cool, there was casually a car in the shop window like it was normal. The shop was huge made up of many shops and floors, the shop is made up of so many of my dream designer shops. It was huge,yes we go lost. After walking round a shop that felt like a maze we eventually left the shop. The day was coming to a close so I went in one last time shop which I was surprised to see, It is one of my favourites on ASOS. It is called Stradivarius and whilst I didn't buy anything from here it was nice to walk round the shop, and get some fashion inspiration which I may have to incorporate into my wardrobe.



We decided we had done all the shopping we could possibly do so then we decided then to got back onto the tube back to the hotel! After being on our feet all day we couldn't wait to get back and rest our feet. The amount of steps we must of done that day would of been high. Once we arrived back at the hotel we looked through all our purchases and then it was the case of getting ready to go back out for our next evening out. My outfit choice was a leather dress, my new sock boots from Pull and Bear and my fluffy coat to keep me warm on this winter evening.

Our final evening we decided to go to a restaurant which was not only close to us but a restaurant that means quite a lot to me and Ryan, wherever we go we manage to find this restaurant. Pizza, pasta and wine. That's right you guessed it. Zizzi's, we went there to relive our first date night as an official couple. Not only do we LOVE this restaurant but its a restaurant we will always remember. We walked over to the restaurant and the place was near enough empty it was like we rented the place to ourself. After sitting down with views of tower bridge out of the window we ordered one of our favourite drinks deserano and coke. Both me and ryan ordered pizza (as this is our go to) I had a chicken based Pizza and Ryan had a meat feast one. They were simply delish. Following on from our lovely meal, we then decided to take one last look of London city and headed to Tower Bridge and go for a nice walk before we had to leave to go home the next morning (sad times) I belong in London city. If I could I would live there. The city was all lit up and looked like a Christmas tree it was simply beautiful. Sights like that won’t go unforgotten. I didn’t want to leave the next day. As the night was coming to end we decided it was best that we took a stroll back to the hotel. After a busy few 2 days it was nice to have a relaxing last night chilling in our hotel room.

The next morning came very quickly and it was time to pack and then quickly get another breakfast in (too good to resist) then make our journey back home. As much as I didn’t want to leave I was very excited to go home to be greeted by my dad who if you didn’t know works away. Seeing him is honestly such a highlight to my week. As much as I do miss him when he’s away, he does what he loves for work and me and my mum couldn’t have any more respect for what he does. The journey home was very long, however it was so worth the weekend we had. I couldn’t recommend the hotel, restaurants and shopping anymore to anyone, if your thinking of taking a trip somewhere going to the capital is something I’d definitely recommend. With winter now approaching you could go take a trip to winter wonderland at Hyde park (which I did last year). 

That’s it for now. The end of my adventure to the capital city. It was such a lovely weekend spending it with my boyfriend to celebrate our anniversary. I am so lucky to have had been surprised to such a lovely weekend away getaway! We’ve already booked to go back in February for his birthday. Which I’m sure will follow a new blog. I’m hoping to do some more travel blogs as I do enjoy going travelling to different places and also I get to write to you guys about my experiences and thoughts on places I have been. If you haven’t already go check out my social media where a lot of my day to day life is captured through photos and posted there. Any outfits I wear generally goes on there, and additionally I have another Instagram page now especially for this blog where all my content and inspiration will go on there. 

That’s it from me for now guys, I will see you next week with another weekly blog. I’ve got another good one coming your way. Keep your eyes peeled, they will all be posted on all my social media. 

LucieLouBlogStyle xoxoxox


SOCIAL MEDIA:
Personal Instagram: lucieturner__
Business Instagram: lucieloublogstylexo 
Twitter: @lucieturner2000









Comments